Unitarian Universalist Society
Built in 1870, this English Country Gothic Revival structure employs brick and masonry construction techniques based on medieval English precedent. The only changes to the original structure included adding a kitchen in 1906 and a Sunday school building in 1964. The church and rectory are listed on the National Register of Historic Places and are also part of the Downtown Historic District in Stamford. Harrison Gill served as a trustee with the congregation in the 1990s. Beginning in 2011, Gill & Gill oversaw successful research and grant applications with Connecticut’s State Historic Preservation Office for the restoration of the stained glass windows, slate roof, and the exterior masonry repair.